|B. A. Broracus|
|Name||B. A. Broracus|
|Parody of||B. A. Baracus|
|Released||23 April 2012|
|Featured in||Rambros, Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
B. A. Broracus is based on fictional character Sergeant First Class Bosco Albert "B. A." (Bad Attitude) Baracus interpreted by Mr T in The A-Team TV series, one of the four members of the the eponymous A-Team a group of mercenaries of former Vietnam soldiers accused of a theft they didn't make.
- Fire command: Flamethrower - Ignites flammable enemies and explodes corpses.
- Damage: About 28 damage per second at max range. Over 50 damage per second at point-blank.
- Range: 4 squares horizontally.
- Rate of Fire: Continuous, can't be maxed out.
- Special command: Incendiary Grenade - Explodes seconds later, dealing damage in close range and igniting flammable objects within a bigger radius. The grenade can deal damage if it hits, killing small Mooks and temporarily stunning other enemies. Explode corpses. Causes Fear just before exploding.
- Ammunition: 3.
- Damage: Over 50 damage at center of explosion.
- Range: Thrown at max about 11 blocks horizontally. The radius of explosion 3x3 blocks and the one of flame is 9x9 blocks. The flame can "curve" around corners and can reach far in tight spaces.
- Melee Command: Headbutt
- - Knocks back
- Damage: 4 damage per headbutt.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 headbuttes per second.
- Speed: 4 squares per second.
- Spring: 5 squares per second.
- Jump: 5 squares high.
- Before 2013, he used a shotgun but it got exchanged with Brodell Walker's flamethrower.
- The character is interpreted by Quinton Jackson in a movie but this parody doesn't seem to be based on him since he wears gold necklace.
- The original character is notorious for hating planes and helicopters but this parody shows no problem with the Chopper.
- In the original series, the protagonists never killed any characters.