|Parody of||Judge Dredd|
|Released||4 September 2012|
|Featured in||Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
|SpawnResource Trigger||bro dredd|
|Weapon||Lawgiver Mark II (Ricochet and Heat Seaker settings)|
Bro Dredd is based on the fictional character Judge Joseph Dredd interpreted by Sylvester Stallone in Judge Dredd movie adaptation of the comics anthology 2000AD. Dredd is a senior street judge in the teeming futuristic metropolis of Mega-City One, empowered to act as police officer, judge, jury and executioner.
- Fire command: Lawgiver - Fire bullets that seek enemies and ricochet off terrain, it can headshot.
- Damage: About 3 at long range and about 5 at point-blank.
- Range: 12 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: About 3 shots per second if held, and about 5 shots at max rate of fire.
- Special command: Guided missile - Launch a missile that can be controlled with the directional keys and causes Fear to nearby enemies. The missile explodes on impact, if an attack button is pressed or if the timer ran out. The missile briefly speeds up but becomes uncontrollable when special button is pressed. Bro Dredd remains still for the entirety of the attack. Explode corpses.
- Ammunition: 3.
- Damage: Over 50 damage.
- Range: Fly roughly 45 blocks horizontally before the timer expires, causes a 3x3 blocks radius explosion.
- Time Limit: 6 seconds.
- Melee command: Taser - jabs forward with a taser, damaging enemies in front of him. Stun enemies. Can be held with the button.
- Damage: 4 damage per shock.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 jabs per second.
- Speed: 4 squares per second.
- Spring: 5 squares per second.
- Jump: 5 squares high.
- Judge Dredd is also portrayed by Karl Urban in another movie, but this bro seems to be based on Stallone's version (for instance, the rifle).