|Released||16 May 2013|
|Featured in||Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
Brobocop is a parody of the fictional character RoboCop portrayed by Peter Weller in the Robocop film series. RoboCop is a cyborg built by the sinister corporation Omni Consumer Products from the corpse of Detroit Police Department officer Alex Murphy.
- Fire command: Auto-9 - Brobocop can charge multiple bullets by holding the button. To be fully charged is signaled by a sound and some lights on the gun. Explodes corpses. Can headshot.
- Charge duration: 3 seconds.
- Damage: About 3 at long range and about 5 at point-blank.
- Range: 12 blocks when uncharged and 10-15 blocks when fully charged.
- Rate of Fire: Around 10 shots per second if uncharged, but at full charge several dozen shots are fired in a cone in less than a second.
- Special command: Targeting system - A reticule appears and by using arrow keys, Brobocop selects and targets Mooks. If the timer is up or an attack button is pressed, Brobocop fires a shot for each time an enemy is targeted, homing in on them and dealing damage to everything on the path.
- Ammunition: 3.
- Damage: Around 3 at long range and around 5 at point-blank.
- Range: Depends on the size of the screen, can be extended if the camera moves while the special is activated.
- Timer: 5 seconds
- Melee command: Data Spike. Does not knock the enemies back.
- Damage: 7 damage per stab.
- Range: 1 block. Brobocop can dash up to two blocks if an enemy is nearby.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 stabs per second.
- Speed: 1 square per second
- Jump: 4 squares high
- According to a PxlByte interview he's based on Jarred's favorite action movie (Robocop 2) and actor (Peter Weller).
- Robocop is also portrayed by Robert John Burke in Robocop 3 and Richard Eden in the TV series.
- Robocop is also portrayed by Joel Kinnaman in a remake, but this bro is based on the original since he was playable before this movie release.
- Robocop, in the movies, is generally interpretated with very slow and clunky movements; in Broforce, this is reflected in his very slow run speed (however, his jump height is the same as the majority of other Bros).