|Parody of||Machete Cortez|
|Released||11 February 2014|
Brochete is a parody of the character Machete Cortez portrayed by Danny Trejo in the Machete film series, a former Mexican Federal that got screwed inside a political scheme and now must fight for his survival.
Fire command: Dual Machetes
- Thrown machetes that push small enemies in their path.
- Destroyes enemies against a wall.
- Damage: 8 per machete that hits.
- Range: About 9 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: If held, 2 machetes every 0.5 seconds. At max possible firing speed, about 8 machetes per second.
- Ignores dead enmies.
Special command: Machete Flurry
- Throw 14 machetes in a cone whose direction can be rotated with arrow keys.
- Can explode corpses if too many hit.
- Brochete is immobilized for the duration but if used mid-air, he will not fall.
- Ammunition: 3.
- Damage: About 50 damage per machete.
- Range: About 12 blocks in the aimed direction.
Melee Command: Organ punch
- Brochete disembowels an opponent with his bare hands, dealing massive damage.
- Uses stealth kill animation.
- Can attack enemies slightly above or below, rather useful when dodging fire on ladders and punching at the same time.
- Has a glitch that makes him able to punch enemies that were 1-2 blocks away without moving.
- Other mooks that saw this will be Feared and will run away without retaliation for a few seconds.
- Best used in conjunction with his primary sometimes.
- Unlike most other melee attacks, it destroys both the shield and the mook at once.
- Instantly kills Bruisers/Executioners.
- Damage: Over 25 damage per attack.
- Range: 1 block. Brochete will dash up to two blocks if possible.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 punches per second.
- Multiple enemies can be punched faster than a single enemy can be punched multiple times.
- Ignores dead enemies.
- His melee causes a glitch on Rocket Mooks and Undead Mooks: If he punches them, after death the Rocket Mook's body will be floating in mid-air and will only have the bottom half of his body (Though throwing it will rectify the glitch); while on Undead Mooks, they disappear after the punch.
- For some reason, his melee can cause fear to the Super Mook as well.
|Rambro • Brommando • B. A. Broracus • Brodell Walker • Bro Hard • MacBrover • Brade • Bro Dredd • Bro In Black • Snake Broskin • Brominator • Brobocop • Indiana Brones • Ash Brolliams • Mr. Anderbro • The Boondock Bros • Brochete • Bronan the Brobarian • Ellen Ripbro • Time Bro • Broniversal Soldier • Colonel James Broddock • Cherry Broling • Bro Max • The Brode • Double Bro Seven • Brodator • Brocketeer • Broheart • The Brofessional • Brolander • Broden • Dirty Brory • Tank Bro • Bro Lee|