|Parody of||Cliff Secord "Rocketeer"|
|Released||July 2nd, 2015|
Brocketeer is based on the fictional character Cliff Secord portrayed by Billy Campbell in the Rocketeer film. Secord is a young stunt aviator who finds a top-secret military jetpack and becomes a superhero. He also fights nazis.
- Fire command : Mauser
- Damage: About 1 at max range or 2 at point-blank.
- Range: About 12 blocks
- Rate of fire: About 4 shots per second when held, but can be maxed out to about 10 shots per second.
- Can fire head shots.
- Jump command : Rocket pack - Can hold to adjust the jump length and height. Ignites flammable enemies in both directions but are less destructive to terrain than most flames. Jump button can be held to sustain jump and can be used with sprint to create very fast horizontal movement.
- Range: ?
- Spring: 6 blocks.
- Special command: Rocket dive - The Brocketeer jumps into the air (if in air he is boosted up a bit more) then flies down at a 45 degree angle, and when he lands he knocks enemies back.
- Ammunitions : 6
- Damage: About 28 damage.
- Range: About 4 blocks when used on ground.
- Melee: Punch - Knocks back
- Damage: 4 damage per punch.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 punches per second.
|Rambro • Brommando • B. A. Broracus • Brodell Walker • Bro Hard • MacBrover • Brade • Bro Dredd • Bro In Black • Snake Broskin • Brominator • Brobocop • Indiana Brones • Ash Brolliams • Mr. Anderbro • The Boondock Bros • Brochete • Bronan the Brobarian • Ellen Ripbro • Time Bro • Broniversal Soldier • Colonel James Broddock • Cherry Broling • Bro Max • The Brode • Double Bro Seven • Brodator • Brocketeer • Broheart • The Brofessional • Brolander • Broden • Dirty Brorry • Tank Bro • Bro Lee|