|Parody of||Cordell Walker|
|Released||23 April 2012|
|Featured in||Rambros, Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
|SpawnResource Trigger||brodel walker|
Brodell Walker is a parody of Sergeant Cordell Walker, a Texas Ranger who also is a former Marine and a decorated Vietnam veteran, interpreted by Chuck Norris in the Walker, Texas Ranger TV series.
- Fire command: Shotgun - Pump action. Explodes bodies
- Damage: Around 4 damage per pellet at max range and around 8 damage per pellet at point-blank.
- Range: 6 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: 5 pellets every 0.33 seconds. Can't be maxed out.
- Special command: Air strike - Chuck a harmless beacon (unless it hits the enemy directly) that releases a flash, summoning five airstrike missiles near where it exploded from the top left of the screen. Causes Fear just before missiles landing. Can kill allies (including Brodell himself) and destroys corpses.
- Ammunition: 3.
- Damage: Around 25 damage per missile.
- Range: The beacon can be thrown about 11 blocks horizontally like every projectiles. Missiles travel until they collide with anything causing an explosion with 3x3 blocks radius per missile.
- Melee command - Knocks foes back
- When still: Straight kick
- While moving: Roundhouse kick
- While airbone : Flying kick
- Damage: 5 damage per kick.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 kicks per second.
- Speed: 4 squares per second.
- Spring: 5 squares per second.
- Jump: 5 squares high.
In the first versions he was called James Brodock but eventually became Brodell Walker.
He also originaly used a flamethrower but ultimately exchanged it with B. A. Broracus sometime in 2012.
His special was reused for Trent Broser.