|Released||23 November 2015|
Broden is based on the fictional character Lord Raiden interpreted by Christopher Lambert in 1995's film Mortal Kombat, an adaptation of the fighting game franchise of the same name. Raiden is the god of thunder and lightning and protector of Earthrealm, tasked to gather mankind's greatest warriors to defend their realm against Outworld forces in the Mortal Kombat tournament.
Although in the later games and arcade releases of the earlier ones the character's correct name is spelled 'Raiden', the home console ports, comics, TV series and films all misspelled the name as 'Rayden'.
- Fire command: Lightning
- Damage: 50+ per second at all ranges.
- Makes enemies explode.
- Enemies killed by these explosions are zapped with lightning and may also explode, causing chain reactions.
- Range: 5-6 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: Can be maxed out to continuous (one each frame) by continually pressing the fire button. When held, he shoots 3 bolts per second.
- Broden cannot move while firing.However he is affected by gravity.
- Special command: Shalybabayee! (Torpedo lunge)
- As in the MK videogames, Broden lunges forward, carrying any enemies he hits with him and damaging/launching them up in the air at the end of the move. Ignores gravity.
- Broden is invulnerable while performing this move. It deflects any projectiles shot at him.
- It does not carry mechanical enemies or bosses.
- Ammunitions: 4
- Damage: 15 for each enemy thrown, but due to the height it causes fall damage that can deal extra damage.
- Range: 8 blocks, he flies a block above at the end of the move. It can be reduced of Broden hits any terrain as this move does not damage terrain.
- Melee command: Uppercut
- Damage: 7 (Decapitates mooks)
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 2 uppercuts per second.
- Speed: 3 squares per second.
- Sprint: 5 squares per second.
- Jump: 5 squares high.
- Raiden's special is based off an actual attack he has in the Mortal Kombat video game. His melee attack is also a reference to the MK game, specifically Johnny Cage's fatality in MK 1.
- His primary has the highest damage of all, and it does not have damage fallback.
|Rambro • Brommando • B. A. Broracus • Brodell Walker • Bro Hard • MacBrover • Brade • Bro Dredd • Bro In Black • Snake Broskin • Brominator • Brobocop • Indiana Brones • Ash Brolliams • Mr. Anderbro • The Boondock Bros • Brochete • Bronan the Brobarian • Ellen Ripbro • Time Bro • Broniversal Soldier • Colonel James Broddock • Cherry Broling • Bro Max • The Brode • Double Bro Seven • Brodator • Brocketeer • Broheart • The Brofessional • Brolander • Broden • Dirty Brory • Tank Bro • Bro Lee|