|Parody of||Leone "Léon" Montana|
|Released||25 August 2015|
|Weapon||Beretta 92FS with AL-GI-MEC compensator|
|Special||SGW Multimatch AR-15|
Brofessional is based on the fictional character Leone "Léon" Montana played by Jean Reno in the titular film. Léon is a professional killer referred to as a "cleaner" living in New York who comes to take care of a young girl named Mathilda after the death of her family at the hands of several crooked members of the D.E.A.
- Fire command: Suppressed Pistol - Silenced. It does not knock the enemies back and shoots through the majority of corpses. Can headshot.
- Damage: About 4 damage at long range and about 8 damage at point blank.
- Range: About 5 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: About 3 shots per second but can be maxed out.
- Special command: Brotilda's Sniper Rifle - Target enemies in front of Brofessional in a slow traveling wave. Brotilda then shoots them. Larger enemies are shot multiple times.
- Ammunitions: 3.
- Damage: About 8.
- Range: 16 blocks in front and 3 blocks upward. The marker will stop if it hits any object.
- Melee command: Teleport - Invincible while he teleports in the direction selected and automatically stabs nearby opponents. Only stabs if the opponent is close. He is able to 'aim' the teleport in a direction to some degree
- Damage: About 9.
- Range: teleports 2 blocks away without enemies but else can increased to 8. Can teleport through blocks
- Time limit: Disappear up to about 1.5 seconds.
- Rate of Fire: About 2 per second. Note that he cannot throw enemies.
- He is the only bro able to get through a solid steel wall, even walls that are 2 blocks thick with his teleport.
- According to a Pxlbyte interview, Brofessional is based on Evan's favorite action movie (Léon : The Professional) and actor (Reno)
- His melee attack is based on Léon's introduction in the movie and how he catches the Fatman in addition to his famed ability to disappear and reappear during gunfights.
- His special is based on the sniper rifle lesson he gives to Matilda.