Administrators are experienced and trusted members of Broforce Wiki who have access to certain privileges (such as delete pages, block users, among others) which help with maintenance. They are also useful as moderators in community discussion and interaction.
Users seeking for help can turn to an administrator for advice and information. However, administrators are not a more powerful, neither a distinctive group of users. Content and policy decisions are the responsibility of the entire community.
Administrators of Broforce Wiki Edit
There are currently 1 admin in the wiki:
(message wall · e-mail)
|Founder, bureaucrat, administrator||Available|
Administrator abilities Edit
- Delete pages, page histories, files etc.
- Rename files (these are mainly images and videos).
- Lock (protect) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without administrator rights.
- Block an IP address or user name from editing.
- Revert bad edits more easily using a "rollback" link.
- Edit the MediaWiki namespace to make changes to the interface.
Administrators conduct Edit
Administrators have been entrusted with the means to maintain the overall quality of the site. With this in mind:
- Administrators have no right to authority over the content and policies of the wiki. The administrators' authority is as large as the community would like it to be.
- Administrators are, however, responsible for addressing disruption on the wiki by other users, including breaches of civility.
- Administrators do not own the site. They cannot shut out the opinions of others.
- Abuse of administrator privileges may result in a removal of user rights after community discussion.
- Administrators must help editing the wiki or reverting vandalism constantly.
Becoming an administrator Edit
If you would like to apply for adminship, please do so at Broforce Wiki:Requests for adminship.