The Brolander is a playable character in the run and gun platform game Broforce. He was added in the Lightning Strikes Twice update.
The Brolander is based on Connor MacLeod, played by Christopher Lambert in the 1986 film Highlander. In the movie, he's an immortal swordsman born in 16th century Scotland, who must kill other immortals like him in order to win The Prize.
- Fire command: Masamune Sword
- Damage: ??? (Starts with reduced damage). Decapitates any enemy that may lose his head. Cannot be used to explode corpses and cannot be used when climbing on walls.
- Range: 1 block
- Rate of Fire: About 2-3 swings per second.
- Special command: The Quickening - Creates lightning around The Brolander, doing immense damage to anything caught in its area of effect. The Brolander is invulnerable (but moves at a much slower rate) while performing this attack. Unlike other characters, The Brolander starts with no special charges, instead, he gains them by killing enemies with his sword (or collecting ammo crates). With each charge he gains a use of his special, speed, damage, and eventually the ability to zap enemies with electricity (upon attacking them or just by standing near them) and resurrect from any hit that doesn't destroy his body (this will use up all his special charges).
- Ammunitions: 5.
- Damage: ???
- Range: 5-6 blocks around The Brolander.
- Melee command: Punch
- Damage: ??? (gains the ability to electrocute enemies and make them explode at 4 special charges)
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 3-4 punches per second.
- Speed: ??? (Starts with reduced speed)
- Sprint: ???
- Jump: ???