|Parody of||Connor MacLeod|
|Released||23 November 2015|
|Weapon||MacLeod Long Sword|
The Brolander is a playable character in the run and gun platform game Broforce. He was added in the Lightning Strikes Twice update.
The Brolander is based on Connor MacLeod, played by Christopher Lambert in the 1986 film Highlander. In the movie, he's an immortal swordsman born in 16th century Scotland, who must kill other immortals like him in order to win The Prize.
- Fire command: MacLeod Long Sword
- Damage: dependent on how many special charges he has.
- 4 (~9) damage at no charge.
- 8 (~15) damage at 1 charge.
- 9 (~15) damage at 2 charges.
- 11 (25+) damage at 3 charges.
- 14 (25+) damage at 4 charges.
- ~22 (25+) damage at 5 charges.
- Always decapitates applicable enemies, and deals Electricity damage at 5 charges. That means zapping enemies with a sword at close range.
- Cannot be used to explode corpses unless it zaps and cannot be used when climbing on walls.
- However, since it can be used when in mid-air, you can slash a wall open with it.
- Range: 1 block
- Rate of Fire: About 2-3 swings per second.
- Special command: The Quickening
- Creates lightning around The Brolander, dealing very high damage to anything caught in its area of effect.
- Provides temporary invincibility for the duration and heavily penalizes movement speed, not to mention still affected by gravity.
- Ammunitions: 5 maximum.
- Damage: Over 50 damage per second.
- Range: In a dome with a radius of 5-6 blocks around The Brolander.
- Does not affect anything below Brolander.
- Unlike other Bros, he spawns with no special at all.
- If he is killed with at least 3 charges remaining and provided his body is intact, he will revive with all charges depleted.
- Attacking enemies will help gaining charge. Killing five smaller enemies or one larger enemy will gain a charge.
- Picking up an ammo crate only gets him one more charge.
- Melee command: Punch
- Damage: About 1 (gains the ability to electrocute enemies and explosing them at 4 special charges)
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 3-4 punches per second.
- Speed: ??? (Starts with reduced speed)
- Sprint: ???
- Jump: ???
- He was simply referred in-game as Brolander, however the introduction audio still says "The Brolander".
|Rambro • Brommando • B. A. Broracus • Brodell Walker • Bro Hard • MacBrover • Brade • Bro Dredd • Bro In Black • Snake Broskin • Brominator • Brobocop • Indiana Brones • Ash Brolliams • Mr. Anderbro • The Boondock Bros • Brochete • Bronan the Brobarian • Ellen Ripbro • Time Bro • Broniversal Soldier • Colonel James Broddock • Cherry Broling • Bro Max • The Brode • Double Bro Seven • Brodator • Brocketeer • Broheart • The Brofessional • Brolander • Broden • Dirty Brory • Tank Bro • Bro Lee|