|Parody of||Luc Deveraux / GR44|
|Released||May 29, 2014|
|Featured in||Broforce Beta, Broforce|
|Special||Muscle Enhancer (Nutritional Supplement)|
He is based on Private Luc Deveraux / GR44 played by Jean-Claude Van Damme in the Universal Soldier film series, a unit of the UniSol program made from the corpse of a Vietnam US special forces member.
- Fire command: Auto shotgun - Bullets push bodies on their path. Explode corpses if pushes against terrain.
- Damage: Around 5 damage at point-blank and around 8 damage at max range.
- Range: 10 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: Around 3 shots per second if held, Around 5 shots per second at max firing speed.
- Special command: Revive - Resurrects all nearby corpses (excluding fully grown xenomorphs), including headless ones, who will copy Broniversal Soldier's movement and attack with him. Resurrected mooks die easily from falling, but revived bros (except for faster or slower ones) can just about keep up with every movement. He can Revive himself up to 0.2 seconds after death if the body is intact. During multiplayer he is able to revive intact bros and they will be in control of whoever controlled that bro previously.
- Ammunition: 5.
- Damage: Depends on which body was revived, equivalent to their respective weapon.
- Range: Roughly 3-block radius around Broniversal Soldier. Does't work on Vehicles, Bosses, Suicide Mooks and Pure Evil.
- Melee Command
- Standing still on ground: Split kick - Attacks on both side.
- While moving: Axe kick
- While airborne: Flying kick
- Damage: 4 damage per hitbox.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 kicks per second.