|Parody of||Cherry Darling|
|Released||3 July 2014|
|Weapon||Bushmaster Carbine rifle|
|Special||Cobray 37mm Launcher|
Cherry Broling is a playable character in the run 'n gun game Broforce. She was released in the Broforce beta update Death from Above. She was playable in a previous update due to a glitch.
She's a parody of the character Cherry Darling played by Rose McGowan in the 2007 movie, Planet Terror. A go-go dancer from rural Texas, Cherry Darling's leg was ripped off by zombies and Cherry's ex-boyfriend fitted her stump with a modified M4 Carbine with M203 grenade launcher attachment.
- Fire command: Machine Gun Leg - Fires downwards at her feet. The Leg's recoil can act as a jetpack and by aiming slightly to the left or right, allow her to shoot bullets from above. If crouching, she fires horizontally. Can headshot.
- Damage: About 1.5 damage per bullet.
- Range: 9 blocks vertically.
- Rate of Fire: About 10 shots per second. Can be maxed out which enable to fly infinitely.
- Special command: Rocket Jump - Fire a rocket straight down that explodes on impact and sends bits flying. Cherry takes no damage from this and can use the knockback to fly higher. Explode corpses.
- Ammunition: 5.
- Damage: Over 35 damage per rocket.
- Range: About 17 blocks vertically, explosion radius is roughly 2 blocks.
- Melee command: Flip kick - Throws Cherry in the air after a landed hit, allowing easier follow-up with a primary weapon. Outside of combat it can be used to move faster.
- Damage: 4 damage per kick.
- Range: 1 block. Cherry flips two blocks forward before kicking.
- Rate of Fire: Due to the hitbox only existing near the end of the flip, about 1 kick per second.
- Speed: Slower than others, walks with a "limp", making her speed vary slightly, but spamming flip kick will make her go faster than simple running or sprinting.
- Other: Using Leg Rifle while climbing ladders slows you down.