|Colonel James Broddock|
|Name||Colonel James Broddock|
|Parody of||Colonel James Thomas Braddock from Missing in Action|
|Released||July 3rd, 2014|
|SpawnResource Trigger||col james brodock|
He is a parody of Colonel James Braddock interpreted by Chuck Norris in the Missing in Action film series, a Vietnam Green Beret Colonel veteran.
- Fire command: Grenade Launcher
- Damage: About 15 damage per explosion. The grenade itself deals a small enough amount of damage to kill a Regular Mook.
- Range: Grenade can be launched about 7 blocks horizontally. Explosion radius is about 2 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: About 1 grenade per second. Can't be maxed out.
- Special command: Cluster Bomb - launches a grenade which splits into 9 smaller bombs after a few seconds. Each bomb launches into the air a distance before falling back down, exploding when they collide with anything. Can kill Broddock and explode corpses.
- Ammunitions: 3.
- Damage: Over 35 damage per cluster bomb.
- Range: Grenade can be launched about 7 blocks horizontally. Bombs will be launched about 9 blocks into the air before falling.
- Melee command - Knocks foes back
- When still: Straight kick
- While moving: Roundhouse kick
- While airbone : Flying kick
- Damage: 5 damage per kick.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 kicks per second.
- Speed: ?
- Sprint: ?
- Jump: ?
- Other: ?
- Due to a bug, he was playable before he was officially released.
- Broddock's outfit is taken from the first Missing In Action movie, while his grenade launcher is featured in the third movie.
- In very early alpha stages, Broddock had a flamethrower, as in one scene in Missing In Action 2. It was later replaced with a shotgun and the character changed to Brodell Walker. The flamethrower went to B.A. Broracus.