|Attacks||Flamethrower, it can instantly destroy enemies and bodies, but not terrain|
- Executioners are one of the most challenging enemies players will face in the Hell levels of Broforce.
- They have a high HP pool and a powerful ranged attack where they fire a large (2.5 blocks high) wave of fire in the direction of the player that will almost instantly gib them on contact.
- At least a 2-block clearance is required to dodge the flame wall.
- This means that it is very hard to attack an Executioner directly, and usually requires tactical moves and strategic planning.
Executioners use all reactions normally, except for Alert where they try to stay 100% stationary when firing at Bro's. They don't tend to move as far way from their starting positions as Basic Mooks or Bruisers do when idle.
- Executioners can hurt their allies. For example, if Broniversal Soldier revives an Executioner and the allied Executioner fires a wave of fire to his direction, Broniversal Soldier will be gibbed.
- In addition to that, if Broniversal Soldier spams revive while combating Executioners heads-on, he can defeat them without hard effort/dying.
- This is the reason that, when
- So, it's a great tactic to lure Executioners to fire at and destroy Undead Mooks, as that reduces their threat to the player.
- The in-game intro depicts a three-barreled flamethrower but in-game appearance shows only one.
- Despite being an undead mook, executioners do not revive after death, possibly for balance reasons, since he's way harder to defeat than other undead mooks.
- A directly planted TNT on his body by MacBrover can defeat him instantly.