The Mech is a doodad in Broforce. It can be considered as a vehicle as it protects you from damage and can move you around.
It can be obtained by jacking it from a Super Mook, or via a mech drop.
- When a player manages to get atop of the armor, then can push the melee command to hijack it (Current version). The mook inside will be killed in the process. If an ammo crate was collected while riding it, the Jetpack fuel will be fully replenished (And remians red for a while). It does not have a special ability but instead when using the special command will make the bro exit the suit and the armor will soon detonate, making it simply a self-destruct function. It does not have a melee function. Even if they do it's useless. The armor is capable of ricocheting bullets from even Bruisers.
- The dual miniguns are very powerful, enough to smash masses of terrain in a matter of seconds, coupled with long range, and can be fired endlessly.
- When falling from a certain height or above, the bro will automatically exit but the armor will not be wrecked and can still be operated. It's massive weight can cause terrain below to collapse after each landing.
- When the mech takes off, the jetpack, regardless of fuel, will eject flames
- Due to it's very sluggish ground speed, it's essentially useless without the jetpack but it's armor and weaponry allows it to easily take out certain hazards that will definitely kill the bro. It can't climb and can't permanently fly. It will suffer a turbulence when it's low on fuel which serves as a warning to abandon mech, and it will freeze horizontally when fuel has been depleted.
- When the jetpack is void of fuel, it will jump if the jump command it pressed, but for only an extremely low height and can still collapse terrain, it also can't move when jumping.
- The machine can easily smash terrain even when flying, and if it's walking over a one-tile gap, it will not fall. However colliding with terrain when airbrone will reduce speed.
- If the armor is unoccupied, it will sit to the ground and will be greyed out.
- Usually, when acquired, it can greatly assist heads-on combat for the bro, it can also be used to set off mines in minefields. So currently it's a better choice of using it instead of destroying it.
- In multiplayer other players can hijack another player, however they need to push C twice as the first one only pulls out the occupying player (and briefly stuns) while a second push enters the mech.
- Saw blades will be easily destroyed when ramming into the mech, but often it results in the Bro automatically ejecting, making them vulnerable.
- An American version can be unlocked after completing a certain covert operation (Via "Mech Drop").
- They need to be summoned via breaking a crate that has a skull icon on it, which reveals a pickup.
- Using it will toss a flare and one always lands from the skies.
- This version is different that it has an American flag painted in it's main body, and has dark blue limbs.
- It's just a prettier face since statistically they are all the same.
- In the launch trailer, B.A. Broracus is seen driving a mech in hell after jacking one from an undead mook and it has 4 legs as well as a painted monster face. It also has an opening for the operator as well as rockets.
- However. normally they do not appear during the hell campaign, has only two legs, a skull paint, and operators are usually regular mooks instead of undead mooks. Also, there's no opening for operators to see and no rockets.