|Parody of||John James Rambo|
|Released||23 April 2012|
|Featured in|| Rambros|
|Weapon||M60 machine gun|
Rambro is based on the fictional character John James Rambo played by Sylvester Stallone in the Rambo film series. Created by novelist David Morrell, Rambo is a decorated Vietnam Green Beret veteran.
The concept of the Vietnam scenario in Broforce, in which the bros rescue prisoners from the jungles of Vietnam, may be inspired by the film Rambo: First Blood Part II.
- Fire command: Machine gun
- Damage: 1.5 damage at max range and around 2 damage at point-blank.
- Range: 12 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: About 10 shots per second. Can be maxed out to continous (one each frame).
- Special command: Grenade - Explodes seconds later. The grenade itself can deal damage on hit, killing small Mooks and stunning other enemies temporarily.
- Ammunitions: 6.
- Damage: Over 35 damage per explosion.
- Range: Can be thrown in an arc about 11 blocks away horizontally. Radius of explosion is about 2 blocks, but can still damage mooks 3-4 blocks away.
- Melee command: Knife
- Damage: 4 damage per swing.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 swings per second.
- Speed: 3 squares per second.
- Sprint: 5 squares per second.
- Jump: 5 squares high.
In the Brototype, he has 5 ammos for his special.