|Type||(only in SpawnResource trigger)|
|Attacks|| Giant Missiles|
Randomly crashing and crushing anything beneth
|Health||sides, bottom, main body|
|Featured in||Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
It is made of 5 sections: 2 turrets and 2 treads, one on each side, and the main body.
The 4 side sections must be destroyed in order to destroy the fortress itself.
In the first phase(before the 4 outer sections are destroyed), the fortress launches massive homing missiles and fire mortars from the turrets or sends out mooks if you are standing on it. then flies off to another section of the map, killing any bros or mooks that are hit by the jet flames. if both turrets are destroyed but the treads are intact, the fortress will simply fly and land at intervals, then take off again after 1 second. In the Broforce Brototype, if the turrets are destroyed, the treads will automatically self-destruct, leaving the player with a main body that flies and spews mooks.
After the turrets and treads are destroyed, the fortress throws out mooks until destroyed.
Brominator and Ash Brolliams can defeat it quickly with their specials.
A tactic to counter the fortress when all outer sections are destroyed is to continuously press or just holding fire while hanging onto the main body. The player will not fall unless there's recoil or explosions that pushes you off.
- From a picture that comes without a description, the Sky Fortress has a license plate, damaged and dangling, and has the phrase "F-U" on it.
- This is an obvious reference to the common swear word, the F-word and the common phrase "F-word You". It can be considered a mock of the bros, this is ironic as the fortress itself is "F-word"-ed in the end.
- Throwing an enemy from the fortress as Indiana Brones grants the achievement "No Ticket".
- Despite the intro depicts an operator, the Sky Fortress is unmanned.
- If you are right up against the giant missile launchers, they will refuse to fire before you leave, making winning easier.
- It seems to be faster without the treads.