|Parody of||Snake Plissken|
|Released||4 September 2012|
|Featured in||Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
Snake Broskin is a parody of S.D. Bob "Snake" Plissken portrayed by Kurt Russell in the films Escape from New York and Escape from L.A., a former Special Forces Unit Black Light Lieutenant during WWIII turned criminal.
- Fire command: Sniper rifle - Pierces through enemies, dealing damage to all enemies hit. Explodes corpses at point-blank range.
- Damage: About 5 damage at max range and around 16 damage at short range.
- Range: About 17 squares.
- Rate of Fire: 1 shot around every 0.75 seconds. Can't be maxed out.
- Special command: Molotov Cocktail - explodes upon impact, dealing fire damage in a large radius and igniting flammable enemies.
- Ammunitions: 3.
- Damage: About 2 seconds of fire damage to kill a Big Mook.
- Range: Can be thrown roughly 8 blocks horizontally, 3x3 blocks explosion radius. Four fireballs spread from the initial explosion and ignite the ground when they land, meaning the total radius of the fire blast ranges somewhere between 10 and 15 blocks, depending on where the fireballs land.
- Melee command: Nail bat - Knocks back.
- Damage: 4 damage per swing.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 swings per second.
- Speed: 2 squares per second.
- Spring: 4 squares per second
- Jump: 4 squares high.
New (4th of July Update, 2016):
- Fire Command: Dual Uzis - Fires a rapid stream of bullets at a very close range, shredding nearby enemies. This attack has the same animation upon kill as the silenced weapons.
- Damage: About 1 per hit.
- Range: 4-6 Squares. Bullets have spray.
- Rate of Fire: ??? (Approx. slightly faster than Bro Hard)
- Special Command: Throw Hologram - Throws a hologram of himself that enemies will attack and he can teleport to with another press. If a hologram is in action and Snake is killed he will instantly teleport back to the hologram.
- Ammunitions: 2
- Damage: N/A, will stun and frighten enemies upon impact
- Range: Similar to other grenades
- Alt: Glider - Pressing 'jump' mid-air allows Snake to latch onto a glider and fly through the air, however it is somewhat random and he will occassionaly fly upwards in a swinging motion. This ability can easily make large jumps and helps well with speedrunners and Covert Operations.