|Attacks|| Dual Miniguns|
Dual Homing Rockets
|Health|| 500 for the main body, 250 for each arm(Boss)|
|Featured in||The Expendabros, Broforce|
The Terrorbot is a boss in The Expendabros and Broforce. When first encountered in the Expendabros, it's invulnerable to anything besides falling out of bounds.The best way to counter it is to stand atop of it, thus the bro can attack it will only retaliation of those grenades and reduced offense from those rockets. Or they can stand direct opposite of the robot so the missiles will have a hard time reaching the bro. (Broforce)
- Like the Terrorkrawler, the in-game intro depicts four missiles each in one missile launcher, but in-game the fire rate is only three each, six combined.
- When one of the minigun arms or both are destroyed, they will still be shown pristine when the bot turns.
- The sentence "What is love?" could be based on the eurodance song by the musician Haddaway with the same name.
- It could also be a reference to it's destructive ability, having no mercy to everyone it meets. For example, during it's encounter it arrives from the sky and seemed to completely ignore mooks standing below, as it mashes them straight away.
- In all games, it can be defeated by letting it crushing all the ground below, and falling to it's death at oblivion.