|Parody of||Beatrix Kiddo|
|Released||7 October 2014|
|Weapon||Hattori Hanzo Katana|
|Special||Five-point Palm Exploding Heart technique|
The Brode is based on the fictional character The Bride (aka Beatrix Kiddo) from the Kill Bill film series portrayed by Uma Thurman, a former Deadly Viper Assassination Squad assassin.
- Fire command: Hattori Hanzo Katana - aimed using the arrow buttons. Left and right result in horizontal swings, up results in a rising jump swing that acts as a second jump, and down results in the Brode jumping into the air (if she's not already) and falling back down with an stab. Each directional attack can only be used once while in the air. Well-timed swings can deflect bullets.
- Damage: 5.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: Can be maxed out to continuous, if not moving.
- Special command: Exploding Heart technique - rush forward while affected by gravity, punching the first Mook forward and cause it to explode moments later.
- Ammunitions: 5 (consumed only if it connects. If not, for 2 seconds it can't be used and the Brode moves slower).
- Damage: deals minor damage. The explosion deals about 30 damage.
- Range: Travels about 8 blocks horizontally. The explosion radius is 3 blocks.
- Melee command: Throwing knife - Kills enemies without pushing them back.
- Damage: 5 damage per knife.
- Range: About 3 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: About 3 knives per second.
Her normal attack is based on Broctor Death's one.
Her melee attack is a reference to how she killed Vernitta Green in Kill Bill Vol. 1
Her special attack is a reference to how she killed Bill in Vol. 2