|Parody of||Max Walker|
|Released||May 29, 2014|
|Featured in||Broforce Beta|
|SpawnResource Trigger||time bro van damme|
Time Bro is a parody of Max Walker, played by Jean-Claude Van Damme in the 1994 film Timecop, a veteran Time Enforcement Commission agent.
He is one of the best bros to use in a death match as he has full advantage when he slows down time while the other player will be affected
- Fire Command: Timecop Broretta
- Damage: Around 2 damage per bullet
- Range: About 9 blocks
- Rate of Fire: Burst of around 10 bullets every 0.5 seconds. Can't be maxed out.
- Special command: Time Slow, slows down time for everything but Time Bro and other players. Enemy reaction times, projectile speed, environmental hazards, etc. are all slowed down significantly, while Time Bro himself remains at normal speed.
- Ammunitions: 2.
- Duration: 8 seconds.
- Melee command - Knocks back
- If still: Split Kick - In both directions
- While moving: Axe kick
- While airborne: Flying kick
- Damage: 4 damage per hitbox.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 kicks per second.
- Speed: 4 squares per second
- Spring: 5 squares per second
- Jump: 5 squares high