|Attacks||Slash deals 55 damage|
Xenomorphs, also known as aliens, are alien opponents encountered in Broforce. They become the standard enemies after the mooks and begin appearing during the missions from Val Verde to Amazone, during the stages of the alien infestation.Xenomorphs appear from an Alien Spawner 0 when off-screen and from an Alien Door while on- and off-screen. Aliens can also spawn when a Facehugger impregnates enemies, after which the a fully-grown Xenomorph bursts out of the corpse and destroying it in the process. Though if an explosive enemy was impregnated, either the corpse explodes too early to prevent this, or the coprse manages to create an explosion that destroys the Xenomorph even after itself is disintegrated.
Like Attack Dogs and Hellhounds, Xenomorphs are incredibly dangerous in melee, and can take out Bros, villagers and terrorists with frightening ease. They also deal extreme damage per slash, capable of destroying the Tank and even GR666 in 2 hits. However, they are also easy to kill from a distance. Like Facehuggers, Xenomorphs can also climb walls and ceilings. Upon death, their acidic blood will spill on the nearest terrain (unless corpse destroyed too quickly) but can only harm terrain.
- Unlike most other enemies, Xenomorphs cannot be revived by the Broniversal Soldier.
- There's a Covert Operation whereas Ellen Ripbro must intrude the alien hive and exterminate as much as possible, generally this Covert Operation has an extraordinary amount of them due to the alien spawners creating too much of them that the best idea is to fire leftwards while the right side is secured (Xenomorphs can't get her), fire her pulse gun until the resulting explosions destroy enough terrain that they will never be back anymore.
- Further more, after the operation there will be a special reward that randomly spawns: The Alien Pheromones.
- Broforce's Xenomorphs are based on the creatures of the Alien film series, with minor differences including the coloration.
- Due to them never being seen walking on two and four legs alternatively, the in-game aliens are most likely based on the Runner drone in Alien3, who only moved on four legs.
- If a Xenomorph falls on a saw blade, it will not detach nor destroy the saw balde.